Saturday, February 18, 2006

MYSTERIOUS VANISHING POST[S!]: Yesterday evening I put up an "in the mail" post to note the arrival of my new iBook. (It was actually a replacement for a defective one that had arrived a week before. It took one long phone conversation on Saturday morning and a work-week's turnaround to get the new machine, which isn't too bad. The new machine is up and running and I'm fiddling with details to get it just so.) For some reason that post never appeared in the list of posts on my Blogger dashboard and it disappeared from the blog sometime the next morning. Most peculiar; I've never had anything like that happen before.

Also, I got back a while ago from the Wilson birthday celebration, which went very well. I have lots of notes and photos (I slipped away a few times to my office to download the latter onto the iBook so I could make sure they looked okay). My long post on the celebration is almost ready, but I'm going to sleep on it and put it up in the morning. Watch this space.

UPDATE: Yikes! Two more posts from this morning have just vanished! Very strange. Is anyone else having problems with Blogger?

No comments:

Post a Comment