Saturday, November 19, 2005

MY BOOK is here: I've hefted the copy in the Brill booth. Feels good to be able to do that.

I've spent the morning meeting with people and looking at the book displays and haven't gone to any papers yet. I met with one of my doctoral students who resides in the States, then went to the e-listers get together. From there I had lunch with Ian Scott (of the Online Critical Pseudepigrapha Project) and Justin Dombrowski (of the Midrash le-Justin blog), then headed up to my room for a bit of a nap. In a few minutes I'm going back to the book display area for another meeting or two. And with luck, I may get to blog there on an actual computer. That would be nice; this television thing is getting tiresome. Then on to the Jewish Christianity session.

I have a couple of photos to go with this post [added on 24 November], but the downloading software is on my computer in St. Andrews, so look for those later on. More blogging presently, I hope.

E-listers group photo

No comments:

Post a Comment