Monday, August 29, 2005

MINUSCULE GREEK SCRIPT: Bryan Cox has an interesting post at Biblaridion. (Via ricoblog.)

UPDATE: Actually, there are lots of good blog posts on various biblioblogs and related blogs. My blogroll is out of date, but you can find much there. If you haven't already, do set up a list of RSS feeds in your personal toolbar and keep track of what the biblioblogs are saying. I try to point out good posts now and then, but I've given up on trying to highlight all the posts I find really interesting. There are just too many of them.

But here's an interesting post on recent publications pertaining to Hebrew manuscripts over at Hagahot, a blog to which I've linked now and again, but which I haven't yet had a chance to put on my blogroll. It's another good one to keep an eye on.

Oh, and by the way, if you had any trouble accessing that radio interview, have a look at the post again. I've added a new link that seems to work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment