Friday, December 05, 2003

I HAD NOTICED LOOKSMART'S FIND ARTICLES and have kept meaning to mention it, but now Mark Goodacre has blogged on it and pointed to its Harvard Theological Review page and its Biblical Theology Bulletin page. I hadn't noticed the latter, which has a recent issue out. Two book reviews of interest:

Beatrice Bruteau (ed.), Jesus Through Jewish Eyes: Rabbis and Scholars Engage an Ancient Brother in a New Conversation
Reviewed by John F. Craghan

Roland Murphy, The Pontifical Biblical Commission, Jews, and the Bible
Reviewed by Amy-Jill Levine

The latter is actually a review of the PBC's book alongside Murphy's earlier review in Biblical Theology Bulletin. (Yesterday I found a summary of the PBC's book online, but now I can't find it again and I have other things to do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment