Sunday, August 31, 2003

THE LINKS COLUMN on the right has just been thoroughly updated. I have made small changes and corrections to the "About PaleoJudaica.com" page and (the space provider did this, not I) it also now has a slightly different address (http://www.flyservers.com/members4/paleojudaica.com/About%20PaleoJudaica.com.html - the "%20" can also be written as a single blank space). In the unlikely event that you have a link to it, you will need to update the link to get the latest version. In addition, in the links to other sites I have corrected a dead link and added about thirty new links, mostly to things I mentioned in the blog over the last few months, bringing the grand total to around 150. If you encounter any dead or incorrect links among them, please let me know.

I've already found several other pages I meant to add and I have a number of things in the queue to be profiled on the blog. I will add them as time permits. Meanwhile, there's a lot of new content in the links section. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment